Fire crews responded to a chimney fire at Southwest Tour and Travel in Marshall Tuesday morning.
Chief Quentin Brunsvold said it wasn’t a typical chimney fire.
“You know you always expect you are going to get there and you are going to pop a hole in the ceiling, poke your head in there — a hose line and put the fire out. So you never expect the end result to look like what it does today,” he said.
Other than 12 bays at the facility, the building is a total loss.
Brunsvold said many of the school buses were en route at the time of the fire and most of the charter buses were removed from the building before the fire spread.