It’s Friday the 13th, and the only one this year. The next one isn’t until January. So, do you think it matters, or is it just another day? A new poll found one in five people DO think it’s unlucky. How many of these other things are you afraid of?
1. Walking under a ladder? 21% of us think it causes bad luck.
2. Stepping on a crack? 12%.
3. Breaking a mirror? 21% think it’s unlucky.
4. Black cats? 15%.
5. Seeing an owl? 10% think it’s a sign something bad will happen.
6. Opening an umbrella indoors? 19% think it’s unlucky.
7. The number 6-6-6? 21% are superstitious about it.
8. Being on the 13th floor of a building? Ironically, 13% think it’s unlucky.
9. Passing a cemetery without holding your breath? 8% think it causes bad luck. And 6% say the same about tunnels.
10. White lighters? 8% think they’re unlucky