Spotlight on Tuscany
April 19 - April 27
Minnesota 93 and Collette’s tours are working together to bring you a fantastic trip! Guided by Lisa Kaye! It should be a fabulous trip with so much to do!
Collette’s tours open the door to a world of amazing destinations. Marvel at must-see sights, sample regional cuisine, stay in centrally located hotels and connect with new and captivating cultures. These itineraries offer an inspiring and easy way to experience the world, where an expert guide takes care of all the details.
Collette Gives You More
At a glance here are the Tour Highlights
- Step to the front of the line to see Michelangelo’s famous statue of David.
- See the Gothic Line, one of the Germans’ last lines of defense during WWII.
- Visit the Museum of Liberation and see WWII fortifications and bunkers.
- Stay in the famous spa resort town of Montecatini Terme for seven nights!
- Journey to Florence for a tour of the “Cradle of the Italian Renaissance.”
- Stop in the medieval city of Lucca, encircled by 16th-century walls.
- Sample delectable wines during a wine tasting in the Chianti region.
- Spend time at a cheese farm to taste flavorful pecorino cheese.
See our last trip to Ireland here ->